[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seeing Eye dog's names

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 02:04:07 UTC 2009

I've always been told that the term "dog guide" is the general name for dogs
who guide people who are blind.  Then each school might have a specific term
to refer to dogs from their school.  Sort of like the term "vehicle", is a
generic term, and with in that category you have Fords, Chevys, Dodge, etc.

Annette