[Nfb-krafters-korner] candle making

jean parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:40:21 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce and All:

I think this fellow has an email address but I'll have to find it.  He is
from Mahablishwar which is in the mountains of Maharashtra State. I will be
seeing him again this month I think so I will find out more.

About skype, I have skype but I don't know if he does as I have been talking
to him by phone.  He speaks Hindi and Marathi but not so good in English so
I don't know if you would be able to communicate with him unless you know
one of those languages.

In answer to your other question, I live in Pune which is about 200 km south
east of Mumbai.

Jean