[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Crochet Class starts Monday!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 22:55:14 UTC 2009

I just wanted to remind everyone to reply to this email if you want to join
 in on the Beginners Crochet Class that will kick off this Monday, November
16 at  8 PM Eastern Time.  The only way you can receive the phone number
and code  to join in on this class is by letting us know you want to take the
class.   Numbers for class are not posted to the list.

Laura has only 4 people so far for this class that has replied.  I  know
more of you had said you wanted to take this class.

Laura, please add me to your cklass list.  I will be there.

Joyce