[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Crochet Class starts Monday!

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Nov 16 17:27:10 UTC 2009

Laura,

I haven't waded through the whole pile of emails yet, but I wanted to ensure
that I am registered for the beginner crochet class this evening. I intend
to use this as a review and to serve as an experience to learn from since I
will be teaching a class in the future. Please confirm that I am registered
for the class and send me the call information. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joy Relton