[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 17:30:13 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

We do have a busy night this evening.  I just wanted everyone to know  so
you have a choice.

Monday Night Chat is at 8 p.m. Eastern time at 610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3  8
  We will not have a topic of interest this evening going on, but  stay
tune for more of them to be coming up.  It might be quiet at the  Monday night
Chat for the next 3 weeks as we are having a New Beginners Crochet  Class
going on beginning at 7 P.M.  We have a good group of folks signed up  for
this class and there is always room for more to join us.  So if you  would like
to come along, please email me and I will send out the phone  number.  I
figured I will make a last check on emails around 6:30 pm  eastern time
tonight and hopefully you will get a reply in time with the phone  number and code
to get into the class.  I will be checking on and off this  afternoon up
until 2:30 pm as then my Granddaughters will be coming over until 6  tonight.
So no computing at that time.

Hope you can join us or please do feel free to drop in at the Monday Night
Chat.

Joyhce