[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafty uses for the pen friend

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 16 20:34:05 UTC 2009

Say you buy the same item over and over in the store, is there a way to put the instructions on something so they can be transferred from old to new package.  How do you match label and item.
What is the smallest label?  Will it fit the top of a small bottle?
How much is the pen friend, now?
How do you keep from loosing the pen.

Terry