[Nfb-krafters-korner] Recipes Needed

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Nov 17 11:38:58 UTC 2009

Hi,
Some of us don't cook from scratch anymore.  Seems to me there should be
some easy ones in there with a can of this and a box of that.I know part of
the idea for having recipes is to show that blind people can cook, but we
could stay current with what people are or are not doing and mny aren't
cooking from scratch anymore.
Thanks
Lauren