[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the new folks on the lkist

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 22:49:01 UTC 2009

This is for the new folks and the folks that have been around here,  too.
We have a website that you can find out about our classes, check out  and
let us know if you have any reference contacts to add to our list,  we  will
have some articles to share.  In the near future we will have an area  to
show off your talented work that you made from the cclasses that you have
taken right here and your comments regarding the cklasses.

We will also be having sign up for each class being done on the  website.
We will let you know when that will be happening.  So check  it out and put
it on your favorite list.

Joyce
_WWW.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)