[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please this is a Poll for everyone,

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu Nov 19 15:45:25 UTC 2009

1. Would you preferclasses to be in the evening or during the day?

Evenings

2. Would you prefer classes to be on the weekend or during the week?

either one is olkay for me

3. What day or evening is the best for you

? Mondays, WednesdaysSundays.

4. What day or evening is the worst for you?

Tuesdays, Thursdays,

5. What time zone are you in?

central time

6. What time would you like classes to start[please include the time zone

]?

7pm CST

7.  How long do you think a class should be?

as long as needed but not exceding 2 hours

Please take the time to answer all of these questions.  If you do not  have

a preference, please state that, too.