[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded Snowflake Class sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 17:50:26 UTC 2009

Hello

December  3rd, Friday, at 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Beaded Snow Flake Class

Make one for your Christmas tree or make a pair for  your holiday  earrings!

Please do not reply to this email if you want to sign up for the class you
must go to our website.  So scoot on over to
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and go to the classes and you need to tab down to the sign up spot.   Then
put your first and last name along with your email address and send it
along to us.  It is as simple as that.  We will send you the phone  number and
code number during the week of your class.  All sign ups need to  be in by
December 2 -24 hours prior to the beginning of the class.

This will be the way we will be signing up for all of the classes starting
in 2010.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division