[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded Snowflake Class sign up

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 22:43:26 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce -- I haven't followed this thread, but I wanted to sit in on the
snowflake class -- I took it once before and got a messy knot in my thread
that I had to cut apart and so didn't finish my snowflake. I wanted to try
it again.  I think if I get the right kind of thread it shouldn't be as
hard. I still have my vial of beads and some needles. Perhaps Laurie can
give some advice on the best type of thread to use.

Thanks.
--le