[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please introduce yourselves

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 13:22:15 UTC 2009

We have had a few new folks join our list recently and I would like to
welcome them here.  Please take time to check out our website and notice  the
classes we are having.  There is still time to sign up for the beaded  snow
flake class
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We will have some Origami classes coming up in the next couple of weeks for
 Christmas and the Holidays.   These classes will probably only be  posted
to the list so watch for them.

Please introduce yourself by telling us the state you live in, what type of
 crafts you enjoy doing and what type of craft you would really like to
learn.

All our classes are taught to you by visually impaired folks via telephone
conference calling.

Joyce Kane
Blindhands at aol.com