[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 19:34:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to welcome the 2 new folks that have joined the list.   Please
do introduce yoursselves and tell us what type of crafts you enjoy  working
on and if there is any crafts you are interested in learning.

We do have classes going on all the time.  So take time to check out  our
website to see if any classes interest you.  _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We also have a Monday Night Chat at 8 PM Eastern time, so watch for the
reminder notice on that.

We just had a beading class last night and we are having an introduction to
 plastic canvas class tonight.

Welcome once again Sherri and Susan.  If you have any questions,  please do
not hesitate to contact me at _Blindhands at AOL.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)

Joyce Kane