[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 06:10:39 UTC 2009

Hi, I just had to tell everyone about Terry's plastic canvas class!
Henrietta, Eileen and I were  there with Terry teaching us.

We worked on 4 inch squares to start making a coaster.  Terry taught  us a
different dstitch then the commonly used continental stitch.  This was
worked over a couple of holes at a time, so it worked up faster.

We have another class next Thursday working on the center pattern stitches
and learning how to finish the edging.

You should have been there.

Joyce