[Nfb-krafters-korner] folks that missed the Plastic Canvas class.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 22:59:12 UTC 2009

Sorry about the mix up.  The number that was sent out did not havfe  the
recording capability and it wasLearned the previous day before the  class.

This class is continued to next Thursday.  We will be using the same  phone
number that we had changed the class.  Maybe Terry can contact you  prior
to next Thursday and go over it with you and Terra as she missed it,  too.

We will wait and see what Terry says on Monday.

Joyce