[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn friend

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 14:42:25 UTC 2009

This is a really neat product for marking yarns, beeds, colors of whatever,
award letters, important CDs, medicine bottles, etc. Listen to the demo.
This month, I gather it is on sell for $115.  I am getting one for my
knitting business, smile.

I am now able to travel without my wheelchair.  I am using a walker now!

Becky and Johnny Walker (My husband's idea to name him that, giggle)

I am writing you today with news about one of the most exciting new
products to hit the market in many, many years. Of course, it's an
RNIB product. Called PENfriend, it is one of the most exciting
things I've seen in years.

And at Bay Area Digital, it's ON SALE! Most companies we know about
retail this product for $150 in the United States, even more. We've
seen it on sale for $140. Our retail price at Bay Area Digital is
$125. Until Thursday October 8, Bay Area Digital is putting
PENFriend, on sale for an amazing $115. Don't miss out, we probably
won't
ever do this again.

To hear about PENfriend and how it works, RNIB has put up a video
presentation on Youtube. Go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePE0-U73Ajc

When you buy with PENFriend, it comes with 127 labels. Additional
packs of may be purchased for $22 during this sale time. (Regular
price is
$29.95)

To take advantage of the Bay Area Digital sale, contact us by phone
(415)217-6667, or (888) 881-1998. You can also email us at
sales at bayareadigital.us.

This product is so new it's not even on our website yet. So call or
email right away to get in on this sale.

database 4477 (20091002) __________

http://www.eset.com