[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 21:55:43 UTC 2009

I also read the Friday Night Knitting Club, and read the author's second
book, Knit 2.  I'm not sure if the 2 in the title is spelled out or if it is
the number 2.  Of the 2 books, I liked the first book better, but did enjoy
the second.

I've got a couple of other books involving knitting line up in my OverDrive
book list, but I can't remember the names off of the top of my head.  Next
time I log in, I'll see about grabbing the titles.

Annette