[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 23:20:28 UTC 2009

I too like the Friday Night Knitting club (more so than the "Knitting
Circle"), and have been waiting on NLS to finish producing her second book
"Knit 2."  There is also the entire series by Debbie Macomber including "The
Shop On Blossom Street", "A Good Yarn", "Back On Blossom Street."  Now there
is another one in the works called "Summer on Blossom Street."  And, "20
Wishes" which the primary focus is not on knitting but has some shared
characters.

I've also enjoyed the books in the Elm Creek Quilters series.  There are a
number of them and I can't recall all the titles.  They were enjoyable,
light reading.

Eileen