[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cheryl, please read.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 02:34:45 UTC 2009

Cheryl,

I want to ask you please do not post an advertisement about your business
on the Krafters list.  I think it was not proper to leave the subject line
blank so folks would not have any idea that this was off topic.

The Krafters Korner allow advertisement only on the 15th of the month and
only for items made or tools used or supplies for crafters.  If you have a
service that you are a skilled crafter that is allowed.

Please do not do this again.

I can suggest that under your signature line you can put a website line,
but nothing else .

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
Moderator