[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for new classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 08:00:57 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

We had so many great classes last month and I am looking for more teachers
to teach us something new.

We have 2 classes booked in for this week and then the calendar is  empty.
We do not have any classes for November thus far either.

If you have any classes you would like to teach, please contact me as soon
as you can.  I will be away for 3 weeks starting October 22.  I am not
sure how often I will be able to keep in touch via email from the Seeing  Eye.

By the time I get back in November I will probably start booking classes
for after the first of the year.

I have a Christmas  project I will teach either November or the first  week
in December.  I will set a date for that prior to going away, so  everyone
will have plenty of time to get supplies.  I will be working on my  trial
samples this week and then I will tell you more about it.

Joyce