[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fiber Related Crafters at Ravelry.com

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 15:06:10 UTC 2009

Cindy,

I think the group name is Blind Webs.  I will add you as a friend on
Ravelry, and then if you clink on my userid name, FULLASHEEP, you can read
not only what I've written about myself, but view the groups I belong to as
well.  Additionally, you will be able to view projects I'm working on
(totally out of synch since I haven't updated stuff in a long time) and
more.  You can then click on the group name and it will bring you to that
page and you can choose to either just read some of the posts or sign up as
a member.

Eileen