[Nfb-krafters-korner] coaster class...

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sun Oct 4 16:00:37 UTC 2009

Well, I 'm sorry you missed the class. Ocasionally, with any conference
calling services, there are technical difficulties and the best way to
inform people of a last minute problem is to send an email. We have asked
people in the past to pput their telephone numbers in their sign ups to the
classes, but many people thought that was too much information. We don't
want people putting their private contact information over the list. The
reason the code was changed was because the origional code was tested and
failed to record. So, had we used that code, we wouldn't have been able to
record the class through the service. We do the best we can to make sure
everyone is informed.