[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 16:53:01 UTC 2009

Hi Annet.
That sounds like a great set up.  You still have children at home,
don't you?  You are still young.

When you get to be a Grandma like a lot of us, the days will come
along where you can read or do what you want all day. I know, you
can't imagine it. I didn't think that day would come for me. But now
there days I am glad I have a friend ina book. lol