[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 18:16:30 UTC 2009

Hi Annette -- I can relate to the hearing aid issue as I have the same
problem -- but I am glad to be able to still use over-the-ear headphones.
There are also headphones that fit behind the ear that I can position just
next to my hearing aid mike, thus not covering my whole ear. They are like
ear buds with a head brace.  You wouldn't think these would work, but they
do.  I think they were intended to fit in the ear, but since I have behind
the ear hearing aids with the mike above my ear I just move the ear pieces
back and it works.
Happy listening.
--le