[Nfb-krafters-korner] folks that missed the Plastic Canvas class.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 5 20:40:17 UTC 2009

Tonight will be fine.  Had a guest helping me with something, so could not respond.  See anyone who needs a refresser or missed class last week because of phone problems.  You know who you are and Joyce sent out the number.
Thanks Joyce for setting this up for me, so quickly.
I was responding when my friend arived.

Terry