[Nfb-krafters-korner] tonight's class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 8 19:41:02 UTC 2009

Good luck with your Dr. appointment.
Hope we do not have any complications.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Blindhands at aol.com [mailto:Blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 3:27 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] tonight's class

Everyone that is planning to attend tonight's class please note I have a doctor's appointment late this afternoon.  Jusdt in case I am not at the classtonight.  I am not sure what is bothering me, but I need to have it checked out.

Terry you know how to put the recording on.  You need to go in as the moderator and when you hit the star you can sit and listen to the instructions or push the 3 _______________________________________________
Nfb-krafters-korner mailing list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org