[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn friend

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 8 20:23:12 UTC 2009

Shift enter got me, finally into an e-mail, like a block, but I could not advance to the next e-mail.  I had a hard time getting out.  Most likely we are going to have to upgrade to Jaws 10 or 11.  I think they are going to do a CAP request and enclude some training.  From what I understand, some of the commands will change.
Thanks for asking.
What a head ache!
At least I downloaded a book.  Had trouble finding my card in my computer, but got that solved.  I was activating my scanner, some how.
What a hard day.
At least plastic canvis is an easy task!  Not like working on a computer.

terry
I will grast this soon, so I can write my own instructions for the plastic canvis and maybe submit them to NLS or National Braille press!