[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn Friend labeling ideas

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 17:46:16 UTC 2009

Hi Terry,
You can record on the label as you pick up the items in the
store.  It is a little sticky that goes on the top of things. Not in
your husband's line of vision.

I plan on putting them on meds, especially my Husband's and Son's. I
can keep my straight. You put them on the lid and then change the lid
each time you get a new bottle.  Also plan on using them for
spices.  My Husband can read can goods when I am cooking. So I don't
plan on using the labels for that.

It appears that the record time will be no longer then your message
so should be quick.  To have a machine that can read bar codes you
have to invest twelve hundred dollars.