[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seeking Patterns

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 03:51:32 UTC 2009

I sent the slipper pattern twice to list a long time ago. Perhaps it is
floating around. It was a knitted pattern, not crochet.  I have not found a
crocheted slipper pattern that even approaches the quality of a knitted
slipper pattern, so I don't have a crocheted one to share.
Sometime when I have time I'll write up the hat pattern.
Happy krafting.
--le