[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who might be interested in this for a class?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 20:58:26 UTC 2009

I would like to take the class that will teach working on this type of
project!  My church is now taking collections of clothing for children from
3 months to 5 years to send to an orphanage in Romania so it is something
that can always be used.  Even if I don't get it done for this year's
collection there's always next year.

Thanks.

Eileen