[Nfb-krafters-korner] invite some guys???

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 19:11:44 UTC 2009

Hey all --
I was just chatting with a blind guy this week who, of all things, had taken
up knitting. He was making a long winter scarf.  It took me aback as I
didn't know he was interested in crafts.  But on reflection, I have heard
that in the public schools, the home ec skills for boys include optional
knitting.
This guy is more my age (in his 50s).
Anyway, are there any guys on the list? Perhaps we could expand to
accomodate crafts that guys would be interested in doing.
What do you think?
--le