[Nfb-krafters-korner] up coming classes please read

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 18:08:36 UTC 2009

I am trying to book in some classes before I leave for my 3 week stay at
the Seeing Eye.  I need to have some feedback on what will work for  everyone.

Would you mind if we do a class on Monday night and start it at 7 pm
Eastern time?  If this class began the week prior to the week of  Thanksgiving,
would you be available the Monday of Thanksgiving week?  I  would like to
have the beginners crochet class begin on November 16, but it is a  3 week
class and I am not sure if I should book this in 3 consecutive   weeks or skip
Thanksgiving week?

Let me know what you think and if everyone will be available.

Joyce