[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Craft Books

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Tue Oct 20 02:03:36 UTC 2009

Hi,
I need to order my books to get the catalog,  her phone number on the
Copper Dots site is correct her email is not.  I don't know if she is
going to update that site; when I spoke to her she was in the process
of getting a new email.  If you called her to explain who we are I'm
sure like any sensible business person she'd be willing to give an
email address.  After all if all of us know about her services the
more business she will have in return.

Laura