[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please introduce yourselves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 01:24:04 UTC 2009

We have had a couple new folks join us in the last couple of weeks.  I
would like to welcome you to Krafter Korner.

Please introduce yoursel and tell us what crafts you enjoy working  on.
Let us know what new crafts you might like to learn how to do,  too.

Take time to dstop by at our Monday Night Chat.  All you need is a
telephone and call 610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3 8

Please take time to check out our website and check the upcoming classes we
 have planned.  November's classes will be posted soon.  The website  is:

_www.Krafters.Korner.org_ (http://www.Krafters.Korner.org)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate asking.  All the  folks
here are very helpful.  You can contact me at _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

I may not be available too much over the next  3 weeks as I am leaving
Friday to go to the Seeing Eye to get a new guide dog.

Joyce Kane