[Nfb-krafters-korner] Backing Plastic Canvas pieces ... was fabric glue.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Oct 22 21:38:02 UTC 2009

Terry,

Yes, that was a thought also, but I thought of it only after I did the
overcast stitch for the edging on the cross.  I finally got the time to
finish the cross, so will now re-listen to the class recording and see where
I get with the coasters.  I don't think I'm ready for your tissue box class,
but will at least sit in on it and then can re-listen when I get more free
time.  A question about your supplies, do you know the size of the pieces we
will need for the tissue box covers?

Eileen