[Nfb-krafters-korner] Backing Plastic Canvas pieces ... was fabric glue.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 26 14:23:09 UTC 2009

Eileen;
Here are the measurements for the cubic cleanex box.
4 sides
	29 squares across and 37 squares down.
Top
Cut a square 29 by 29 squares.
Think of it like a picture frame.
The 4 sides of the frame will be 9 squares wide and the block you cut out will be 11 by 11 squares.
Make sure to leave a solid bar when cutting out the square.
It will be used for edging of the hole where your cleanex comes out.

If you have any questions, email me at
Terry.powers at nih.gov
301-496-8584

Terry