[Nfb-krafters-korner] many thanks

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 17:47:15 UTC 2009

You're welcome!  Teaching the cast on class has me going back to the cable
cast on which was my first most preferred method before I learned the long
tail method of casting on.  And there will be a third session to the cast on
class This Tuesday, 9/22 at 8:00 PM for review for those who need more
explanation.

Eileen