[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder Cast On Session 3 of Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 18:01:47 UTC 2009

Hi:

Just a reminder that this Tuesday night 9/22 at 8:00 PM there will be a third session for the casting on class.  We will review the techniques already taught if people need to go over them again, or if time allows I can teach you a "Provisional" cast on using the crochet method we already learned.  If you think this is something you will want to learn, have these materials on hand:

1.  Knitting needles.
2.  Crochet hook similar in size to your knitting needle, but not terribly essential for learning.
3.  A small quantity of waste yarn of a different texture from what you will be knitting with ... I find cotton yarn best to use as the waste yarn.
4.  Oddment of yarn to knit with, best to use a smooth, non-textured yarn in worsted weight.
5.  1 pair Scissors.
6.  Optional -- a long small size circular knitting needle to use as a life-line if you feel it will help.

The phone number and access codes are still the same as the last 2 sessions for this class.

Eileen