[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Machine Guard

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 00:57:48 UTC 2009

Recently someone was telling me about when they went to one of the blind
schools and were taught how to sew on a sewing machine that the machines had
finger guards on them.  Do any of you know what they are talking  about?
Are they still available these guards?  Can anyone describe  what they looked
like?

I don't use anything like this, but someone that is blind is interested in
getting one of these finger guards if possible.  I am curious to hear what
they look like.

Joyce