[Nfb-krafters-korner] /Written instructions for classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 21 11:20:24 UTC 2009

Hope you get well soon, cindy.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: slery [mailto:slerythema at insightbb.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:36 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] /Written instructions for classes

I'm a little late to this discussion (been sick with respiratory problems since the end of August), but I did want to chime in and say that we are working on some things on the website that will take care of some of these items for the instructors.

Students will sign up on the website and it will check to see if they have paid dues and then compile a class list automatically for the instructor.
Part of this process is easy but the part that makes it work is what is taking me a while to learn.

So, while I can't say soon or even a rough estimate of a time-frame, please know that we are working to making the class process easier for instructors.

Hopefully, at the end of this round of antibiotics I won't have a relapse since I am back on both inhalers until I am totally straightened out and stay that way.

Cindy