[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question Re Supplies for Plastic Canvas Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 18:44:36 UTC 2009

Terry:

Before I buy the plastic canvas, I want to make sure I get the right stuff since I am buying on-line and will not be able to get to a store.  I know you said to get:

precut squares of 7 count canvas.  the squares are 4
 inches square.

I have already looked on the internet and see there are many different color choices as well as clear in the 7 count plastic canvas.  Does the color matter -- should it be color coordinated to the yarn I'll use?  And, then too I see there is a 7 count listed as ultra stiff versus regular, so just want to make sure which is the correct one to buy, the ultra stiff or the regular.  Thanks.

Eileen