[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: plastic canvis, loop coasters

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 22:45:21 UTC 2009

Terry:

Thank you, but no I don't need anything.  It's very generous of you to offer
them.  I placed an order from this place, Every Thing Plastic Canvas, and I
should get them well before you give your class.  They had some very neat
sounding shapes, hearts, stars, crosses, hexagons, etc.  I just gave the
info for this web site, because I found the prices reasonable and again they
had the exact items you listed on your supplies list and I thought it would
be helpful for others who have never purchased these things before.
Originally, I looked on Annie's Attic.com, and they were much more expensive
for just 1 shape, even though they offered a wide selection of color, sizes,
etc.

So, I'm good to go for your class and my package of 10 4-inch squares will
soon be on its way to me.

Thanks anyway.

Eileen