[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question Re Supplies for Plastic Canvas Class.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 22 11:46:55 UTC 2009

Thanks for the site.  Sounds very interesting.
I wonder if they have cubic precut letters.  Long ago, I started making a set of magnets, saying Merry Christmas.  The store where I got the precut letters closed long ago.
In the store, now a days, you can find, 2 sized squares, stars, crosses, circles, hearts and an egg.  Also there is an 8 sided shape or octigon.
Did you see any books?
Terry