[Nfb-krafters-korner] website glitch

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 19:23:36 UTC 2009

Hi all, but especially Joyce. I got a notification from Joyce (or the
website) that I needed to pay dues to take a class, so I went and paid and
had 2 problems:
1. when I typed my name and phone number and hit the button to pay my dues I
heard IE give a click but I couldn't get to an open page anywhere -- so I
hit shift+enter to open the link in a new window.  I then filled out more
info, went to checkout clicked the link to use paypal and got a page that
detailed the transaction, but it couldn't identify my address from the zip
code (I hadn't given my zipcode.) Anyway, I do have 2 addresses, one a PO
Box and one a street address.  I checked the PO Box and hit the pay button,
but was not returned to the krafter slite.  On other pages that take paypal,
I get a thank you page after hitting the pay button.

Anyway, the page is getting there, but not quite...
Thought I'd mention it.
Sorry if others have already reported this; I haven't been following krafter
mail lately so may have missed a thread.
Happy krafting.
--le