[Nfb-krafters-korner] class tonight

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 13:40:43 UTC 2009

I'm just wondering how every one else is doing with the different cast on
techniques and if you've had success or problems with any of them?  Has any
one mastered the long-tail cast on?  If you haven't I recommend that you
don't turn off to it, but keep trying because if you get it down it is a
very good method to know.  It's really not difficult, just a bit fussy due
to the way you need to wrap the two strands of yarn over your fingers.
Besides, it is good to know a few ways of doing things just to keep in your
bag of tricks.  Let me know if questions come up.  I'm sorry the rest of you
weren't able to show up -- we missed not having you there for the last
session.

Eileen