[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking Book ...

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 28 12:08:37 UTC 2009

I wonder if this is about latch hooking?  I did one long ago.  They come in kits and are not very accessable for blind people.  This was a picture of a bird on a branch.  My mom outlined with the yarn stitches of the color and I filled it in.  A majority of it was white background.  I tried holding the canvis against a white pillow case and even that did not help much.
Terry