[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Plastic Canvas Class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 28 14:29:29 UTC 2009

It is a square loop of 2 altrinating colors.
If you send me your address, asap, I can send you a pack of squares and 2 needles for $5.00.  Hopefully you will get them in time for the class.  The instructions are pretty detailed if you get them late.  You can sit in and I can always help you over the phone.
Let me know today.  We have a mail pick up at about 2:00 eastern time.  I have the items at my desk.

Terry