[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 29 13:51:04 UTC 2009

Last night, September 28, we had a lively chat about many topics. Eileen and I started out by talking about my success with NLS and the stream.  Now you are going to ask, how does this relate to crafts.  We are finding there are more craft books out on the internet, than we ever knew about, thanks to Eileen's resurch on the internet.  Henrietta, Gail, Joice and Audrie then joined.  We discussed beading, plastic canvis and took on a new topic, cooking.  Henrietta was telling us all the things that can be done with a dehydrater.  Gail, our newbee on the block, told us a great story and we asked her to shair it with the group.  she also has a business of making knitted slippers.  She has a lady that comes up with color combinations for gail to use in making the slippers and the lady sells them over the internet.  We also discussed how she could save yarn costs by buying in bulk and watch for shipping discounts.
Come and Join us, next Monday, October 5, at 8:00, eastern, and liven up the chat.  Shair your knowledge of what ever you are best at.
the number is;
610-404-9100 code 27238

Terry Powers

terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:terry.powers at nih.gov>