[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 29 19:38:54 UTC 2009

Glad to help.

Talking about voices, after I get this download under my belt, I feal blessed to have access to so many books, no matter what voice they are in.  I can read what ever, when ever, and not have to go to the library for the books.  It was kind of fun looking for The Long white Cane and running into that knitting book.
It is opening up a new world for me.

Those taking the plastic canvas class, if you do not get your e-mail with an attatchment, let me know.

Terry
Terry.powers at nih.gov