[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking Book ...

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 15:35:29 UTC 2009

Hi Carol,

I would have to agree.  I think they are seperating because the material is
bulkier than the yarn.  Are you using the backing reccomended for rug
hooking?  The reason I ask is because the backing I use is rather stiff and
I have had no trouble with it seperating even when I have used thicker yarn.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net